To submit your resume first of all you have to create new account by clicking on Sign Up or Get Started button from home page then login to create profile/resume through nine consecutive steps.
To edit your profile follow the steps -
- Login to your account using your access credential (username and password)
- After successful login click on Edit Profile option
- Now choose any part of your profile to edit
- After modifying desired information click on Update button
The username/password is your access credential to GLOBAL JOBS site so that you can login to your account to manage resume.
To retrieve your lost/forgotten Password follow the steps -
- Click on Forgot Password link available at GLOBAL JOBS sign in pop up screen.
- A new window will appear; type the e-mail address which you have provided in your resume.
- Click Submit button, system will send an email to your e-mail address with a temporary link; browse that link to set new password.
No, you can't change your username.
To change your Password follow the steps -
- Login to your user account using your access credential (username & password)
- Go to Change Password link
- Now type your old password, new password, retype your new password and click Change Password button
About 90 percent customers of BJIT Group in from Japan that is why Japanese companies are mostly available here. Other countries company information will increase gradually, such as United States, Singapore etc.
Yes, you may get job offer from other countries also. Although currently our main focus is Japanese companies, you may contact with us if you would like to work in other countries except Japan.
No, you can't contact directly with overseas companies contact person before interview. Here BJIT will work as coordinator to make the employment process smooth.
BJIT member will review your resume and contact with overseas companies depend on your matching skills and preferences mentioned in your resume. After that if any company express their willingness to employ you then BJIT member will call you for interview.